Thursday, July 1, 2010

photographic thursday :: lina scheynius





AnOther Magazine
fashion by Cathy Edwards








Lina Scheynius
"I started this website just over 2,5 years ago.
I was not a photographer and I didn't really understand
what effect it would have on my life,
or on my inbox for that matter.
To begin with - not much happened. Every occasional email
I got made me very excited and I answered them all. But, as time
went on there were more and more of them. I started feeling
slightly pressured to answer every single one of them,
until one day not too long ago when i decided to give up.
That decision has kind of left me feeling extremely rude though.
I've also noticed that a lot of the questions kept coming back
so I came up with the idea to make an FAQ page.
This way if I do not have time to answer your email or interview,
you can hopefully still find the answers here. Let's try!"